- Nikon D300s
- Nikon 17-55mm f2.8 Nikkor Lens
- HDR method used on some to enhance the contrast and tone of the image. This was greatly helpful in hard condition where the bright sun light tends to over power the shadow area.
- Fireworks are done using Burst Mode with D300s on a sturdy tripod and quick cable release
- Pano shots are done with camera in angle vertical to capture the height. It works better than the typical method people used with camera in horizontal.
Complete Picture Gallery:
- Getty's Villa: http://gallery.knguyentu.com/p1046591069
- Disneyland: http://gallery.knguyentu.com/p599551005